- 500g Cream
- 600g Sugar
- 3g Vanilla
- 500g Mascarpone
- 2 Sheets Soft Gelatine
- Warm up the first 3 ingredients then take it off the heat.
- Add the mascarpone and the soft gelatine, then mix until nice and smooth, not too fast though otherwise it will get bubbles on the top.
- Let it cool down for around 10 min, once cool down pour in a glass.
- 250g Coffee
- 30g Marsala
- 50g Water
- Mix all the ingredients and pop in the freezer.
- Every 20 minutes scratch it with a fork to get a nice crystallation.
- Keep it frozen.
- 160g Egg White
- 120g Sugar
- 120g Egg Yolk
- 120g Flour
- 120g Corn Flour
- 10 g Hazelnut Paste
- Whisk the first two ingredients in a stand mixer until it is nice and fluffy.
- Mix the flour and the corn flour in an extra bowl together.
- Now start to whisk the egg yolk and the sugar in a bowl, add a bit of the flour mix, then some of the egg white, and repeat this until everything is nice and smooth. Mix the hazelnut paste into the mixture.
- Now fill it in a piping bag and pipe it on baking paper. Around 6 cm long and 1 cm thick.
- Bake it at 190 degrees for 7-9 min until nice and crispy.
Assemble and enjoy!
Kay – Locale Pastry Chef