5gm Fresh Yeast
600gm ’00’ Italian Pizza Flour – available from the Cooking Company
40ml Olive Oil
20gm Sea Salt
1. Activate yeast in water at room temperature
2. Add all ingredients to food processer and mix slowly using a dough hook for 15 mins
3. Place in a large bowl, cover with cling film and prove slowly in fridge for 24 hours
4. Take out and place on bench, allow to prove at room temperature for 2 hours
5. Knock back and roll into 200gm balls ready for use.
2kg Tin Whole Peeled Italian Tomatoes (we use San Marzano)
50ml Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon Sea Salt
1 Bunch Basil Leaves
Puree with stick blender, keep in fridge until ready to use. Sauce will last for 5 days.