Glucose 120 g
Sugar 40 g
Flour 160 g
Soft Butter 80 g
Water 20 g
- Heat up the oven to 180*C
- Mix the glucose, sugar, butter and water with a blender until it is smooth.
- Add the flour at once and slow the blender down. If the mixture is still too hard, add some more water.
- Put the mixture in a piping bag.
- Use a mould to get it in the right shape.
- Add the mixture to a mould (on a baking paper) to fill up the mould BUT it has to be as thin as possible.
- Bake at 180*C for around 3 minutes, sometimes a bit longer until it has a nice brown colour.
- Take it out of the oven and roll it around a cannoli mould as quick as possible. If the mixture is getting cold it is not possible to roll it anymore and it will break.
- Rest for 5 mins to cool down. Then take it out of the mould.
- Done. If you are making it ahead of time, keep it in a dry container.
Mascarpone 500 g
Honey 10 g
Orange zest 2 g
Lemonjuice 10 g
Cream 100 g
Sugar 100 g
Vanilla 5 g
- Mix all together in the blender, be careful to not overbeat.
- Put mixture in a piping bag and fill the cannolis.
Strawberries 200 g
Sugar 100 g
Vanilla 2 g
Passionfruit 20 g
- Cut the strawberries into pieces, add the sugar, vanilla and the passionfruit pulp.
- Mix all together until the sugar dissolved. Add some fresh mint to bring some colour in (if you have time, let it rest for 2-4 hours, to absorb the flavour).
Fill the Cannoli with the Mascarpone cream. Sprinkle some fine icing sugar over the Cannoli.
Use some of the strawberry salad and put in the middle of the plate.
Put the Cannoli on the salad ( over cross ) and decorate the plate with some juice of the strawberry salad on the end. Maybe to bring some more colour on the plate, decorate it with mint or some edible flowers or even a half strawberry looks well.